£40000 - £45000 per annum
19 days ago
Great opportunity to join our client based in West London, who are a leading global firm that specialises in designing bespoke marketing campaigns for the global retailers. Huge scope to develop your expertise in a truly global environment and take the next step.
To do this, you will be responsible to plan and manage logistics operations to support campaigns in assigned markets, maintain clear communication with internal stakeholders (sales, operations and finance) and manage the external logistics.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Planning: Provide logistics support, project cost analysis, information and guidance internally for allocated projects.
- Operations: Hands on management of logistics ensuring just in time deliveries and reverse logistics to meet campaign deadlines.
- Financial: Manage logistics costs to budget and explain expenditure incurred in running any project.
- Customer: Manage relationship with transactional customer contacts maintaining professional communication throughout the campaign
- People: Working within an established logistics team. The LM role has no direct line management responsibilities.
Experience and Skill Required:
- The ability to plan and execute the logistics element of multiple projects, working collaboratively with colleagues in specific country markets, sharing skilled logistics guidance to different business functions
- Demonstrable experience of handling movements by road, rail, sea and air globally, including freight imports and exports.
- Understanding/Experience on tariffs/duties, local regulations, safety/testing requirements, documentation, packaging and labelling
- Ability to interact confidently with colleagues, customers and suppliers
- The ability to propose logistics solutions, track costs and manage accurate budgets for projects
- The ability to learn and work with business enterprise IT systems and use MS Office, delivering operational efficiency using electronic systems
- A basic understanding of Incoterms, Customs, EDI Systems, GS1 and ADR goods will be an asset
Competitive salary and package
If interested, please apply to this email and/or email Geoff.firstname.lastname@example.org