€65000 - €75000 per annum + + bonus + package
about 2 months ago
Role: Logistics Excellence Manager
Location: Spain, work from home with some travel
Salary: Up to €75k + bonus
Excellent opportunity to join a globally leading manufacturing company that is continually expanding and transforming.
As the Logistics Excellence Manager, you will be part of a highly dedicated and professional team and work with Group Logistics colleagues, Divisional and Country leads to find and deliver best practice across all Divisions in Process, Operations, Space management and KPI control whilst also delivering high-level Global projects.
This is a role for someone who is really looking to create value, bring new ideas and innovate.
- Build Networks and Relationships across all Divisions to open up opportunities and value sharing
- Deliver key projects across all divisions as directed by the logistics strategy using project methodology
- Work with Transformation on KPI collation and management of (internal and supplier)
- Work with Divisional Supply Chain to align activity and strategy by Country to deliver a YOY plan of excellence
- Build and be instrumental in the creation of Logistics Leadership Teams (LLTs) by region
- Support and Drive the delivery of Country/Divisional Value plans
- At least 10 years relevant experience at the same or similar level
- Fluent English with ideally one other European language
- Experience in leading European/Global operations in Transport and Logistics
- Evidence of change management delivery and integration, plus project management skills and delivery