Amsterdam, North Holland
€60000 - €70000 per annum
21 days ago
Logistics Excellence Implementation Manager required to deliver best practice across all divisions for our international client based in Amsterdam. You will be delivering against high level projects for the Group Logistics function, liaising with senior stakeholders and leading delivery strategy across regions.
You will act as an internal consultant, driving excellence by identifying current best practice and communicating this across the business. Undertaking supplier identification, designing KPI's and leading supplier relationship management you will facilitate continual performance improvement and raise the profile of the function.
An inclusive culture, sponsorship at Director level and a proactive HR function ensure this role provides opportunity for progression.
You will have:
* Degree level education
* Experience in leading European/Global operations in Transport and Logistics
* Experience implementing projects on an international scale
* Proven delivery portfolio for initiatives driving both operational and cost improvement
* The ability to move with agility and influence key stakeholders
* Strong English communication skills along with another European Language
* Be familiar with Microlise/PVT/Isotrak, Project suite and used to extracting data from ERP's
* Happy to undertake international travel
This is the chance to join a professional and very friendly team who will welcome you on board and provide excellent training and progression.
The interview process will allow you to meet all the key stakeholders via video conference and the client is more than happy to conduct the process and on-board remotely.
If you'd like further detail regarding package and role or to schedule a call please drop your cv in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org