£70000 - £90000 per annum + bonus
about 1 month ago
Procurement Logistics Category Supplier Relationship Manager. Excellent opportunity to join a FTSE 100, globally leading manufacturing company that is one of the foremost leaders in their field. Fantastic work culture. Huge scope for progression in this role. Further, be a part of driving the current global transformation across procurement and supply chain/logistics.
Yhis is a strong opportunity to join as a Strategic Supplier Manager creating, developing and delivering a world class logistics partner/supplier strategy.
- Creating an environment to support Regional / country management and the business team to drive value through strategic partnerships with key Logistics Partners within the Region, and support the development of a Partner Strategy.
- Focusing on two key areas: Driving and delivering the new supplier strategy through innovative supplier commercial and operational relationships that secure the business in the future. Management of RFQ's / ITT's / RFI's in the Region either through directly managing the approach or assisting Regionally / Divisionally based Procurement teams.
- SME across all aspects of supplier management and spearhead the creation of an environment to support Regional Logistics and Supply Chain Management to drive value through strategic partnerships with key Logistics Partners and support the development of the Partner Strategy.
You will have:
- A minimum of 5 years experiwnce in a consultancy or Logistics Operations gained in a relevant shipper or 3PL environment
- Knowledge of the Logistics marketplace, its development, strategic direction and the key players and capabilities
- Be customer service focused. Recently worked closely with key haulier partners across the European regions and created/proven ongoing relationships with key suppliers at senior levels
- Direct and recent experience of running and operating large scale RFQ's in a Logistics and Transport environment including managing and undertaking the analysis of responses, guiding decision making and presenting final solutions to key stakeholders
- Previous Analytical consultancy skills gained in an FMCG or Retail environment
- Decisiveness and commercial awareness + superior management and organisational skills
- Commercial and Contractual awareness and the ability to work closely with central or external legal teams
- Well defined negotiation skills with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proven capacity to be influential and amenable at all levels; a real TEAM player
- Excellent written and spoken English
To apply for this fantastic logistics opportunity please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org. 1st Executive are an exclusive supplier to this client and shortlisting will take place asap.