£70000 - £100000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
about 1 year ago
Logistics & Warehouse Procurement Manager - £100K
An exciting opportunity to join a FTSE 100 FMCG organisation as a Logistics & Warehouse Procurement Manager - £100K, leading procurement worldwide.
The Logistics & Warehouse Procurement Manager - £100K will:
- Lead a global spend across the Logistics & Warehouse categories.
- Define and implement category strategy from the ground up, and see them through, from hands-on sourcing through to SRM.
- Be tasked with driving supplier innovation and optimising total cost of ownership for your stakeholders.
- Engage with and influence key stakeholders worldwide at all levels of the organisation.
- Procurement experience in the Logistics and / or Warehouse Category.
- A history of success within the FMCG industry - this is a must!
- Excellent stakeholder management capabilities, with the ability to engage with and influence stakeholders at the most senior level.
- Able to engage with key suppliers to optimise their service offering and drive innovation.
- Ideally, Degree and/or CIPS qualified.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please apply here, or reach out to me directly at email@example.com