about 2 months ago
Indirect Procurement Manager - Logistics and Supply Chain
Our client, a leading retail organisation, based in London, is looking to recruit an Indirect Procurement Manager. This is a fantastic development opportunity for an individual with Indirect procurement experience, looking to join a Procurement function undergoing significant transformation and have access to up-skilling.
Hybrid working 2 days a week / UK wide / London/ Coventry / Milton Keynes / Manchester
The jobholder will play a key role in the Procurement of Indirect services on a group wide basis. The jobholder will be expected to lead full lifecycle sourcing projects - coaching and managing key stakeholders through all stages of an end to end Procurement process, from opportunity identification, through RFX, supplier negotiation and contract drafting/signature. In turn, it is expected that the jobholder support the supplier relationship management of business critical, indirect vendors helping drive value, performance and operational efficiency in line with contractual KPI's and SLA's.
The ideal candidate demonstrating:
- Demonstrates experience of Indirect Procurement and Category Management
- Ideally demonstrates experience gained in retail/ FMCG industries
- Analytical and logical nature, highly numerate with demonstrable experience of using Excel
- Confident communicator with an engaging personality - capable of developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across all business units
- Experience with Procurement in Logistics/ Fleet/ 3PL/ Warehouse management/ Equiptment