City of London, London
£60 - £65 per annum + Exceptional Package
2 months ago
Our client, a market leading global Financial Services organisation, seeks to recruit a Learning & Development Manager to undertake a newly created role supporting a group wide global Procurement transformation programme. The jobholder will provide a dedicated L&D capability within the Procurement function.
The L&D Manager will be responsible for designing a dedicated learning and development curriculum within a Global Procurement function experiencing significant change/transformation. This is a complex project spanning multiple geographies and time-zones and a population of staff across 20+ countries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of training curriculums, training delivery strategy, training delivery materials and training support materials for the Global Procurement Transformation Programme
- Train the trainer activities may also be required
- Understand the Procurement solutions being designed, the impact on target sites and develop all the necessary training capabilities for effective training delivery
- Proven track record of designing Learning and Development programmes
- Ideally demonstrates some experience of providing L&D capability within a Procurement or Supply Chain environment
- Ideally demonstrates Financial Services industry experience
- Previous leadership experience in the design and deployment of complex projects
- Will have excellent MS PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel and MS Project skills
- Will be minimum degree educated or equivalent, ideally in the discipline of L&D.