City of London, London
Up to £50000 per annum + Excellent benefits
6 months ago
Our client is a leading global provider of facility services, whose passion is people!
They are looking for the right individual who will be the ambassador for learning and development; maintaining positive engagement from employees during all planned L&D activity.
In this role you will:
Develop and manage the L&D plan for the contract; plan, coordinate and deliver inspirational and cost-effective training opportunities to ensure employees are enabled to carry out their roles efficiently and effectively and in full compliance with safety and legal requirementsand training.
Work in partnership with colleagues and the Customer to create and facilitate employee engagement initiatives including wellbeing, diversity, inclusion, and cultural awareness.
Work with the Operations leads to plan training needs and encourage development through the Apprenticeship Scheme.
Manage the online training platform for the contract; ensure the delivery of training to learners is recorded and monitor and drive completion of mandatory training modules with Operations leads.
Evaluate the content and delivery of training including feedback from learners to ensure training meets purpose.
Regular reporting on completion, participation and uptake to both manager and contract Senior Leadership Team.
Professional and personal competencies/qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to train and develop others within a fast-paced environment, particularly in customer service skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written), presentation, training, and facilitation skills
- Well-developed personal and project management skills
- Strong interest and desire to develop self-Interested in innovation and new ways to learn
- Able to get results by influencing others and gaining buy-in to new initiatives
If this is of interest, please send your cv to Alex Steel alex.steel@1st-executive to schedule a chat and find out more. Interviews will take place ASAP.