Learning & Development Coordinator
Up to £45000 per annum + Car + Benefits
about 1 year ago
Remote/Hybrid working in a london based office 2-3 days per week (flexible)
Are you looking for a role where you will be the ambassador for learning and development; maintaining positive engagement from employees during all planned L&D activity. If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation.
In this role you will coordinate and deliver inspirational and cost-effective training opportunities to ensure employees are enabled to carry out their roles efficiently and effectively and in full compliance with safety and legal requirements customer operating standards - including Hiring with the Human Touch and Service with a Human Touch (service culture training).
Working in partnership with colleagues and the Customer, you will create and facilitate employee engagement initiatives including wellbeing, diversity, inclusion, and cultural awareness.
You will also work closely with the Operations leads to plan training needs and encourage development through the Apprenticeship Scheme.
You will manage the MyLearning activity (online training platform) for the contract; ensure the delivery of training to learners is recorded and monitor and drive completion of mandatory training modules with Operations leads.
Evaluate the content and delivery of training including feedback from learners to ensure training meets purpose.
Regular reporting on completion, participation and uptake to both manager and contract Senior Leadership Team.
* Demonstrated ability to train and develop others within a fast paced environment, particularly in customer service skills
* Excellent communication (oral and written), presentation, training, and facilitation skills
* Well-developed personal and project management skills
* Strong interest and desire to develop self-Interested in innovation and new ways to learn
* Able to get results by influencing others and gaining buy-in to new initiatives
If this is of interest, please send your cv to Alex Steel alex.steel@1st-executive to schedule a chat and find out more. Interviews will take place ASAP.