Birmingham, West Midlands
£75000 - £90000 per annum + + package
3 months ago
Senior Procurement Manager
Up to £90k plus Package
Based in Birmingham
Looking to work for the UKs leading Construction and Civil Engineering organisation on landmark civil projects?
The Head of Procurement is looking to recruit a Senior Procurement Manager to assist with the management of multi-complex packages, NEC subcontracts and lead procurement schedules for large civil projects.
As Senior Procurement Manager certain duties you will be required to undertake include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the procurement of subcontracts, consultancies, materials supply, equipment and any other associated services the civils project.
- Produce and manage the procurement schedule.
- Liaise with the Engineering and Technical Engineering teams on specification and technical matters.
- Negotiate and place contracts in liaison with the Commercial Manager, Construction Manager and or Project Manager.
- Identify procurement risks and develop long term relationships with strategically important Providers.
This opportunity will play a key role in the ongoing success across a number of high profile projects and ideally you will currently be working within a Construction/Civils or main contractor environment. This is an exciting period of growth and change within the market leader, and this position will offer a number of long term challenges coupled with career development and internal progression.
- MCIPS/Degree Qualified
- NEC3 contract experience having worked under OJEU frameworks
- Strong track record of delivering savings
If this sounds of interest and you match the criteria, please either apply for this advert or get in contact via firstname.lastname@example.org