£60000 - £90000 per annum + package
GR - J11770_1534349500
3 months ago
Our client, a leading international Procurement consultancy firm, are currently undergoing aggressive expansion with plans to hire 7 additional members to their UK teams. We are looking for ambitious candidates who would be able to deliver Procurement projects for Global 500 businesses, developing relationships with C-level executives.
If you have consultancy experience, with a mixture of project delivery and account development, I want to speak to you. This is an opportunity to join a business with a strong brand and a dedicated business development team to support the growth of your personal client ledger.
Working within a clear Procurement market niche, your role will be primarily focussed around cost reduction programmes operating on a gain-share model for large international business. Typical consulting projects will consist of Category Management / development of Category and Sourcing Strategies, cost reduction initiatives using methodologies such as Clean Sheet Calculations, Cost Modelling, Strategic Sourcing etc.
The rapid growth of the organisation has been sustained over the last few years, with headcount doubling in 2016, 2017 and with the aim for this to happen in 2018 as well. With offices in USA, UK and Hong Kong, our client can offer rapid progression, with international movement possible.
- You have a track record in Procurement, demonstrating success in the fundamental skill sets, which you will be able to successfully apply to multiple industries and categories
- You have experience with either business development (B2B) or account management, importantly, you will be someone who can develop long term relationships with c-level executives
- You are excited about procurement! You are not someone who just wants to keep 'the wheel turning', you want to lead change, drive new methodologies and teach these best in class skills to clients!
- You have a strong academic profile, ideally with academics within a technical field (such as STEM, MAI in Purchasing, BA, MBA etc)
- You are mobile, and are able to spend 4 days a week on site with clients, working from home on Fridays
- You are ambitious and want to progress rapidly. My client need people who have the potential and ambition to grow as the company grows
Should this sound like you, please apply or send your CV to Geoffrey.Reading@1st-Executive.com for a confidential discussion.