€70000 - €75000 per annum + additional benefits
4 months ago
Role: Lead Capex Business Analyst for Europe
Location: Netherlands, full remote + 10% -20% traveling
Salary: €70K - €75K + attractive benefits
You are an ambitious Business Analyst who has experience with Capex and is passionate about new technology. Being highly analytical and technically minded is important to this role - you'll be evaluating complex data on a day-to-day basis.
As the Lead Business Analyst, you'll be working with people across the company to advise them on benchmarking and market intelligence, so you need to be an expert in building strong relationships. Continuous data sharing and transparency is also a key part of this job.
An engineering degree is required - preferably Mechanical or Electrical. You'll also need at least three years' experience working with Capex and data analysis tools (Excel, SQL and related modelling tools).
About the job
- Keeping the Capex database updates through data gathering and validation, as well as creating analytical reports.
- Owning relationships with senior stakeholders - both internal and external.
- Working using agile methodology to make decisions in a constantly changing business environment.
- Being curious about data and always asking 'what if?'
- Formulating detailed business cases to support strategic goals and evaluating supplier proposals for opportunities and risks.
- Providing recommendations to support Capex buying decisions and operational performance evaluation of relevant machines or suppliers.
About the company
A global company who are committed to remaining entrepreneurial - to stay small as they grown. This enables them to remain laser-focused on their customers and build up the services that have enabled their rapid growth.
They are problem-solvers, forward thinkers and storytellers. This means that they love working with people who are passionate about their own growth and have a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.