Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
€80000 - €100000 per annum + Bonus + Car
5 months ago
The way that companies buy and source raw ingredients is changing. My client, an industry leading food/beverage ingredient manufacturer, has retained 1st Executive on their search for a new Senior Buyer in charge of Apples, Red Fruit & Vegetables based at their headquarters near Frankfurt.
You will be responsible for establishing creative, sustainable sourcing strategies and developing relationships with partners at origin and new suppliers from emerging areas such as Peru and Africa. Managing existing relationships with suppliers in the EMEA region is also of high importance and your experience here will contribute to your success. Entrepreneurial spirit is key and you will have a flair for driving change and improvement within a mature, well established category with the motivation to progress into a more senior role in the years to come.
- 5+ years' experience in sourcing red fruits and vegetables
- Strong experience in engaging challenging stakeholders on a global scale
- Experience generating new, strategic business relationships in developing countries and markets
- A flair for sourcing from and building long-term relationships in the EMEA region and emerging markets
- Open to travelling to and working in locations all over the world
- The ability to communicate in German and English to a professional standard is advantageous
Living & working in Frankfurt:
- My client has a global mindset and wants the best talent, regardless of where you are located
- Frankfurt is the largest financial center on the continent and is brimming with history and culture
- The city offers excellent public and private schooling as well as a variety of international schools
For more information please email James: email@example.com or call on +441483 212 198