£30000 - £35000 per annum + + Package
12 months ago
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a Junior Category Manager for the UK's leading and fastest growing Pathology Company based in London who are looking to expand their procurement team.
- Assisting with projects in facilities and logistics areas to ensure value-add initiatives are installed on schedule.
- Contribute significantly to the delivery of procurement projects, ensuring compliance, sustainable cost improvements and the delivery of a wide range of associated benefits.
- Track adherence to SLAs and KPI performance, and ensure appropriate mitigation strategies are established.
- Assist in managing the office and facilities budget, ensuring that spend is closely monitored and accurately recorded, within budget and is cost-effective.
- 2+ years in Procurement
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Experience planning and delivering projects successfully
- Experience of delivering and influencing negotiations to provide a change initiative
I will shortly be submitting an initial shortlist to the client. to ensure your inclusion please apply below, or send an updated CV with a suitable time to discuss the role further to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01483 212192 for a confidential discussion.