28 days ago
Junior Buyer / Buyer - Luton, Bedfordshire
Are you an ambitious individual looking to fast-track your career in Procurement? Our client, a leading 'high tech' company, is looking to recruit a Junior Buyer / Buyer within their Procurement function. This is a fantastic development role for an individual with 1- 3 years procurement experience, and with a desire to fast-track their career in a Procurement function that provides a genuine career path to succeed.
You will support the Group Procurement team, and will assist with the procurement of Goods & Services across the various functional areas. With a large pipeline of imminent projects this is a fantastic opportunity to develop a range of Procurement skills including spend analysis, market research, supplier identification, contract negotiation, as well as post-contract supplier performance and contractual adherence. You will be expected to lead the procurement of low to medium complexity and risk, goods and services and will have responsibility for your own category of materials or spare parts.
This is an excellent opportunity to enter the procurement function of a prestigious Manufacturing organisation. Ideally you will have a desire to undertake the CIPS qualification, and to pursue procurement as a career:
- Candidate must be self-motivated and willing to take on new challenges.
- Related working experience specialising in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse
- Ability to balance priorities and manage time effectively
- Good interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels internally and externally.
- A pragmatic approach to getting the required results
- Experience of SAP is advantageous
- Good IT skills including MS Office
If you are interested in discussing the Junior Buyer / Buyer role, please give Brad Mills a call on 01483 212 190 / firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.