St Albans, Hertfordshire
£23000 - £27000 per annum + Flex Benefit, Pension, CIPS sponsorship
about 1 month ago
Are you looking to kick start your career in Procurement?
A leading IT consulting, software and services firm is seeking an accomplished administrator with transferable skills and a winning mindset to join their thriving Procurement team.
With interactive training and ongoing support, you will take on a range of duties including contract administration, use of eSourcing tools, supplier relationship & risk management, governance and data analysis/manipulation.
The company recognises and rewards talent and dedication, making this a fantastic development opportunity with the potential for fast track career progression.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong administrative background and keen to pursue a career in Procurement (actual Procurement experience an advantage)
- Experience working within large, complex, corporate organisations
- Some exposure to the IT industry (desirable)
- Some exposure to commercial contracting (desirable)
- Confident, ambitious, outgoing and hungry to learn