£700 - £900 per day + (INSIDE IR35)
4 months ago
Role: Snr Java Developer (eTrading)
Rate: £900 p/d (Inside IR35)
Duration: 12 Months
Location: London + Agile/Flexible Working
- Within FX IT, there are a number of applications which are responsible for managing liquidity, generating client prices, handling and executing orders both internally and externally using algorithmic execution where applicable.
- The successful Java Developer will work with other team-members to design, develop, test and release these systems.
- These are focussed on reducing latency in trader position management, improving the quality of customer pricing and enhancing algorithmic trading capabilities.
- The candidate will also have the opportunity to work across the pricing and algorithmic execution stack to deliver cutting edge initiatives.
Essential Business Knowledge:
- Front Office development team in Large Investment Bank, supporting global trading desk
- A background of solid architectural work
- Knowledge of Enterprise Integration and messaging technologies (29 West, Multicast)
- Knowledge of the FIX protocol.
- Familiarity with time series databases (KDB)
- Knowledge of lock free algorithms, low latency tuning and threading.
- Solid Java Developer with server-side development experience is essential.
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate knowledge of multi-threaded development.
- Demonstrable experience with highly available, multithreaded, distributed systems is essential.
- Demonstrable experience with developing and tuning low latency systems.
- Demonstrable experience of FX spot or Equities algo execution and pricing