£50000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits
about 2 months ago
Role: IT Supplier Relationship Manager
Salary: Up to £55K - 60k + 4kCar Allowance + Excellent Benefits
Location: Bristol/Gloucester or Edinburgh/London - UK based office 2 days per week in one base office + Flex/Home Working
Role type: Permanent| Fulltime| Procurement
Ideal for someone that has Supplier Relationship Management experience within the Procurement function, managing relationships of IT Technology vendors.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation undertaking significant transformation, moving the dial from a risk adverse business to a commercially driven organisation where Procurement & SRM are at the forefront of the organisations strategy to drive value and reduce costs for both internal and external customers alike.
A great position for someone who has experience gained in a traditional Supplier Management, SRM or Vendor Manager capacity (Technology vendors).
As a IT Supplier Relationship Manager you will join a newly created IT Procurement & SRM team, helping design, develop and stand-up a new commercial Technology supplier management model that will drive commercial value across engagement with all Technology 3rd party vendors. The team support a 3rd party spend portfolio of c£250m (Technology Vendors).
IT Procurement & SRM team, supporting the Sourcing team spanning 3 distinct areas:
- Infrastructure - Cloud, Mainframe, Telecoms and IT Security
- Digital - AI, Machine Learning and FinTech
- Software & Services - both Colleague and Customer facing Software and Applications
This is an exciting opportunity for you to provide expert Supplier Relationship Management support to the CIO function; to ensure that business units across this diverse organisation are managing their suppliers in line with a 'best-practice' SRM methodology. In turn you will be tasked with managing a portfolio of high profile, Tier 1 suppliers, seeking opportunities to drive innovation and to extract value in terms of cost and service for key stakeholders up to and including CIO level.
- Experience gained in a traditional Supplier Management, SRM or Vendor Manager capacity
- Demonstrating strong Supplier relationship management of IT Technology vendors
- Demonstrable experience of driving value and commercial benefit from IT Technology Vendors
- Experience gained in blue chip environment
- Experience gained in the design, development and implementation of SRM tools, process and policy
- Excellent examples of engaging and influencing stakeholders, up to and including CIO level
- Degree or CIPS
A great time to join a newly formed team on a fantastic journey! Click to apply