Hove, East Sussex
£35000 - £50000 per annum + + package
29 days ago
Our client, a market leading Financial Services organisation, seeks to recruit a Supplier Relationship Manager (SRM) who can play a key role in the development and implementation of SRM process, policy and methodology.
The jobholder will provide an junior Supplier Relationship Management capability; checking compliance processes have been completed, doing IT security due dilligence checks as well as checking, updating and completing business continuity and exit plans. This includes the continued development and optimisation of SRM process and tools which ensure a consistent approach to external vendor management.
The jobholder will demonstrate advanced stakeholder engagement, influencing and management skills.
- Demonstrates a depth of SRM or Vendor Management experience
- Ideally Financial Services background but, if not, experience within a large organisation
- Demonstrable experience of developing SRM process, policy and tools
- Advanced communication skills with an excellent track record of stakeholder engagement
- Ideally presents a degree of traditional IT procurement experience if lacking SRM experience
- Ideally Degree qualified