£50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits attached
11 days ago
1st-executive are recruiting for a tier 1 insurance business based in the city, as they are going through a period of transformation and growth. Our client seeks to recruit an IT Category Specialist to undertake a key role in their group Procurement function. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring full end - end sourcing, tendering, negotiation and stakeholder management.
Paying £50,000 - £60,000 depending on expereince + 10% Bonus attached.
Both progression and development are on offer here, with a clear road-map to success lined out with promotion opportunities within 12 - 18 months.
- You will be responsible for managing the IT category within Procurement (IT hardware, Software, data services, PaaS, SaaS, IT consultancy.
- You will be responsible for providing first stop in-house contractual advice in relation to supplier contracts.
- Experience in dealing with all types of IT services and outsourcing contracts
- Regulatory experience regarding material outsourcing, cloud outsourcing and operational resilience required
- Excellent and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with suppliers and stakeholders, and prioritisation skills managing multiple, conflicting interests and deadlines.
- Experience in IT category strategic procurement / supplier management role for multinational company
- Degree Educated or CIPS Qualified/Building towards CIPS
Please apply and send your CV. Interviews to be arranged ASAP.