Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent corporate benefits
6 months ago
IT Sourcing Manager - £60K
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious IT Sourcing Manager - £60K to play a key role as part of a complex Procurement Transformation programme for a market leading Financial Services company, supporting multiple business units based in Manchester. You will report directly to the Head of Technology Sourcing, supporting a spend portfolio in excess of 1.3 Billion p/a.
As the IT Sourcing Manager - £60K
- You will provide sourcing expertise to a network of internal customers across multiple business units
- You will ideally have experience of broad IT sourcing (software, hardware, service, telecoms, infrastructure) within a large/complex business model
- Key to success in this role will be an ability to be pro-active in engaging and influencing senior stakeholders and suppliers - identifying new emerging technologies to in an ever-changing environment.
- Due to the on-going procurement growth programme, this is an excellent opportunity, within a market leading organization, to help contribute to the strategy and direction of the IT function.
- Ideally, you will have global sourcing experience and exposure to working within a complex business structure (i.e. multiple business units).
- IT/Technology Sourcing experience
- FS/Banking experience (ideally)
- Degree qualification (or equivalent)
- Preferably a fully qualified member of CIPS