City of London, London
Up to £54000 per annum + Benefits
8 months ago
IT Sourcing Manager - £54k
My client, a large regulatory body, are recruiting an experienced Sourcing Manager to hold responsibility for the full procurement process across IT, during a critical stage in their transformation project. This role is based in Stratford, paying up to £54k + benefits.
My client is currently undergoing a transformation project to fully move to the Cloud. You will be responsible for delivering Procurement and Sourcing strategies across the infrastructure category.
- Deliver all low risk/ complexity sourcing activity, including RFX, supplier negotiations and contracting and ensuring compliance
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of markets and strong commercial acumen
- Manage the relationship with the end-user, ensuring they are on track and transparent
- You will have a focus on exit planning around infrastructure suppliers
- Must have knowledge and experience using PCR 2015 (Public Contracts Regulations)
- 3-5 years of demonstrable IT category Procurement experience
- End-to-end procurement experience, producing bids and tenders using the OJEU framework
- Previous, significant experience within a public sector environment
- Strong contract management experience
This is an urgent requirement, if of interest please apply ASAP or email email@example.com