Manchester, Greater Manchester
£75000 - £90000 per annum + Extensive benefits
about 1 year ago
IT Sourcing Manager - Manchester - £90K
A fantastic opportunity to join a global team in a Financial Services FTSE 100 client, and support one of the largest IT spends in the world.
- IT Procurement Manager - £90K, focused on Software, Infrasturcture or Networks
- Hands-on sourcing role, offering the chance to negotiate and deliver on global, business-critical IT Procurement projects.
- Working closely with Director-level stakeholders, you will form strong, collaborative relationships with colleagues worldwide.
- An experienced background in IT Procurement
- This role is all about negotiating - need to be a hands-on negotiator with a track record of delivering savings and adding value to your stakeholders.
- Comfortable operating and working in a complex, global business, facing off with stakeholders across multiple business units.
- Ideally, degree and / or CIPS qualified.
To find out more about this exciting opporunity please apply here or alternatively email email@example.com to arrange a suitable time to talk!