£40000 - £50000 per annum + good benefits package
2 months ago
Our prestigious FTSE100 client, seeks an IT Sourcing Manager, paying up to £50K to play a key role in the continued expansion of their indirect procurement function, based in Edinburgh. You will join a small category aligned team, taking the lead on certain negotiations and supplier relationships as well as supporting senior team members on some of the larger and more complex deals. You will be expected to network through a large global business with key stakeholders, to identify and deliver global sourcing projects.
As the IT Sourcing Manager - £50K:
- You will provide procurement expertise to a network of internal customers across all major business functions.
- You will have a broad sourcing knowledge covering key IT categories
- You will deliver end to end sourcing projects, manage stakeholders through the Procurement process, delivering cost savings and added value from the supply base.
- Key to your success in this role will be an ability to engage and influence a stakeholder community who have procuring goods and services on a direct basis historically.
- Due to the on-going procurement growth programme, this is an excellent opportunity, within a market leading organisation, to help contribute to the strategy and direction of the IT function and Procurement team.
- Extensive IT sourcing experience - knowledge and skills to develop technical solutions aligned to software and services
- Track record of engaging and influencing key stakeholders in a fast paced organisation.
- Be able to work independently or collaboratively relative to size, significance, scope and scale
- Degree qualified (or equivalent)
- Preferably a fully qualified member of CIPS
Please call me directly on 01483 213316 to explore this fantastic opportunity in full detail.