£50000 - £60000 per annum + free travel + excellent benefits
23 days ago
Role: IT Sourcing Manager 60k and free travel
Salary: Up to 60K + Final Salary Pension + Free Travel on TfL network + 75% Network Rail discount
Location: London (North Greenwich or Southwark) - 2.5 -3 days p/w in office
Role type: Permanent| Fulltime
1st Executive are delighted to bring to market a campaign of exclusive & retained IT & Technology Procurement & Commercial Management vacancies for Transport for London (TfL).
TfL are playing a key role in London's economic recovery, generating in excess of 9bn in revenue for the capital p/a, whilst supporting the Major's objective of achieving a Net Zero target by 2030 - creating a better quality of life for all of its communities now and in the future! To view our campaign prospectus which provides a full introduction to the exciting opportunities available with TfL please visit 1st Executive's website.
IT Procurement & Commercial Team:
There has been no better time to join TfL as our client undertakes a significant transformation journey, with the strategic objective of providing a best in class IT Procurement & Commercial capability which will deliver value through innovation and risk mitigation across a £1bn p/a IT & Technology Procurement spend base - helping to future proof customer experience, enable a digital workforce, strengthen cyber defences and improve resilience, whilst helping to maximising revenue generation opportunities and reduce operating costs. In collaboration with the IT stakeholder community, the IT & technology Procurement team play a key role in helping 30,000 employees be more productive in their jobs.
- As the IT Sourcing Manager -you will support big ticket high profile procurement projects managing a spend of c £50m.
These Commercial Manager opportunities exist across all category verticals - including:
- Surface Tech Op's
- Underground Tech Op's
- Revenue Collection & Payments
- Asset Management
- Hosting & Networks
- Digital & App Development
- Cyber and EUC
- Commercial / Procurement experience gained in either a Public Sector organisation, or regulated industry - familiar with PCR / OJEU
- A record of delivering IT & Technology sourcing projects on time and within budget
- Experience with Tier 1 IT suppliers - demonstrating an understanding of their offerings, differentiators and commercial models
- Strong knowledge of writing contractual requirements and assessing specifications for Information Systems
- Experience in contract management and administration
- Experience in preparing, reviewing and agreeing Contract terms and conditions and commercial schedules
Diversity & Inclusion:
TfL are committed to diversity and inclusion, representing the city they serve, in order to become a more innovative and efficient organisation. They are a disability confident employer who will guarantee an interview to any candidate who meets all of the essential criteria.
***Applicants must present current and valid UK RTW***
If this sounds like you. Click apply !
Interviews will take place ASAP