£50000 - £62000 per annum + Package
10 months ago
Our client, a Major Financial Services Firm are currently recruiting for an IT Procurement Sourcing Manager to join their team and help drive the transformation process they have embarked upon.
- As the IT Procurement Sourcing Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of complex IT sourcing Projects, with a particular focus on software.
- You will be responsible for managing the hands-on sourcing process, negotiating directly with suppliers to deliver savings and add value to the business.
- You will be involved in the sourcing of new IT Software providers to help with the digital transformation project - providing an exciting opportunity to make a real impact on the future of the company.
- You will make recommendations and coordinate an efficient and effective delivery of projects to meet business goals
- You will have deep IT Procurement experience, with a particular focus on Software Services.
- You will have a strong commercial brain and work towards the long-term future goals
- You will have excellent stakeholder management experience, and be able to effectively engage with and influence senior stakeholders across multiple business units, with an international remit.
- Ideally Degree qualified and / or CIPS accredited.
For Confidential consideration please apply or email an up to date CV to email@example.com