£55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Competitive Bens
3 months ago
Role: IT Software Procurement Manager
Salary: Up to £60K + Car Allowance + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Location: Hertfordshire / London
Are you an IT Procurement Manager - with experience of delivering complex IT sourcing projects across the Cyber Security, IT Professional Services and Software categories? If so, this could be the ideal opportunity for you to continue your personal and professional development by taking a key role in an on-going Procurement Transformation programme, supporting the organisations drive for innovation whilst contributing towards the CPO's cost saving agenda.
You will have responsibility for a business critical portfolio of IT Procurement projects - with a focus on complex global Cyber Security, Software and IT Professional Services initiatives. You will be tasked with developing and delivering cutting edge procurement, strategic sourcing and category management solutions, operating as an internal business partner to key stakeholders across this complex 'blue-chip' organisation
- You will demonstrate specific Procurement experience of Cyber Security and IT Professional Services
- You will demonstrate Procurement experience gained in a complex, global, 'blue-chip' environment
- You will demonstrate a consultative approach to engaging and influencing key stakeholders
- You will be comfortable operating in a autonomous Procurement environment, and be willing to lead and manage end to end IT sourcing projects
- Ideally Degree & MCIPS qualified
If you meet the criteria of the role requirements, please apply below or email email@example.com with your CV. I have a deadline of Friday 8th January'21.