Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
12 months ago
IT / Indirect Procurement Manager - £50K
An exciting chance for an IT / Indirect Procurement Manager - £50K, to join a greenfield procurement function in the financial services industry.
As the IT / Indirect Procurement Manager - £50K, you will operate across the full procurement lifecycle, from the development of category strategy through to strategic sourcing and SRM.
- You will have strong indirect procurement experience, ideally 3 - 4 years, with IT Procurement experience being particularly desirable.
- You will be experienced in managing the full procurement lifecycle - developing strategy, engaging in hands-on negotiations, and SRM.
- You will have a track record of building successful working relationships, with the ability to partner with and influence stakeholders at the most senior level.
- Experience working in a 'greenfield' procurement function preferred.
- Ideally, Degree and / or MCIPS qualified.
To find out more about this fantastic role please apply here, or reach me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org