West London, London
Up to £460 per day
SS - 14059_1586345172
8 months ago
IT Security & Risk Analyst - West London
6 Month Contract - Immediate Start
- The primary responsibilities will be the delivery of key security and privacy related functions related to performing Privacy Impact Assessments (PIA), vendor security assessments and security policy exception management.
The IT Security and Privacy Analyst is a key member of the Information Security and Privacy team and works closely with other team members, colleagues in IT and our business partners.
The Security and Privacy Analyst will serve as a subject matter expert on Information Security and Privacy principles; company policies and standards; and regulatory requirements (e.g GDPR, CCPA, etc.) as they pertain to privacy and security incidents.
The person in this position will be required to understand and communicate the reporting requirements as defined by company policy and interpret and apply the concepts and requirements when processing and managing privacy and security incidents.
- Circa 5 years experience of IT Security & Risk
- Familiarity with vendor security assessments and privacy impact assessments (PIAs)
- Familiar with using ServiceNow tools (GRC module exposure beneficial)
- Familiar with providing Information Security / Data Privacy incident response capabilities.
- Ability to interact professionally with teams from Security, IT and the business.
- Ability to write and communicate in proper business English (including writing our formal assessment documents)
- System requirements - VDI or Citrix would be used for access.
- Education, university degree, industry appropriate certifications beneficial (i.e. CISSP, CISM, etc.)
To be considered for the IT Security & Risk Analyst - West London, please apply before the close of business on the 9th April.