£300 - £375 per annum
9 months ago
An excellent opportunity to join a key client of 1st executive, a global conglomerate and a household name, are seeking an IT Requirements Manager to join their team. This position would suit a Requirements Engineer with a requirements management background, ideally from the defense or automotive industry.
This position is about being part of the transformation team and introducing requirement engineering policies, best practices and process as part of the wider system engineering initiative. The requirement management tool for this to be done is DOORS
- Extensive requirement management experience for complex systems using DOORS
- DOORS NextGen is preferable, but previous version experience will also be considered (training on NextGen will be provided)
- Experience in DXL scripting
- System modeling experience using sysML
- Extensive experience of requirement analysis
- Developing others through coaching and hands-on teaching
- Proven experience working successfully in a project delivery team environment
- Experience with development on Java or other object-oriented programming languages
- Industry experience across Aerospace, Healthcare, Defence, Automotive, Power or Oil & Gas industries would be advantageous.
If this position sounds like it would be of interest and you would like to find out more, please get in touch with James Richards on 01483 213305