£700 - £750 per day + (INSIDE IR35)
about 1 month ago
6 Months +
Role: IT Project Manager - Core Platforms
Rate: £750 p/d (Inside IR35)
Duration: Initial 6 Month Contract
Location: London / Flexible
We are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager, with strong technical knowlege, to drive delivery of a brand new customer facing platform for a key Global Financial Services client, in an AGILE environment.
- Responsible for AGILE delivery roadmap for Core Platform for journeys and products.
- Accountable for consolidating plans (feature definition, development, testing and release)
- Responsible for engaging with relevant teams, transformation, journey and implementation teams to prioritise features and agree delivery.
- Responsible for managing domain risks, issues and dependencies.
- Responsible for consolidation of regional planning and priorities.
- In partnership with Domain PMO accountable for setting up and running domain governance.
- Responsible for periodic reporting, weekly, month etc. into central programme (PMO to support)
- Draw management reporting from systems such as Jira and Confluence.
The successful applicant must have a broad knowledge of IT Project Management principles but critically understand and actively pursue agile delivery and be in the technical detail, being able to challenge and guide the delivery teams as required. They must have a strategic mind-set as well as being able to lead and develop their people in the respective teams.
- Proven experience as an IT Project Manager - gained in a Global Financial Services environment
- Knowledge of Appian, Spring Boot and Re-Act
- Experience using systems such as Jira, Confluence, Excel and PowerPoint
- AGILE practitioner
- Strong technology background
- Excellent Academic profile