Up to £300 per day
RK - 11108_1517421484
4 months ago
1st-Executive are retained by a global FTSE 250 engineering group that are heavily involved in the aerospace, defence and energy markets who are seeking an IT Project Coordinator / PMO Analyst to join their PMO function.
Role: The role will sit within their new PMO function and will report into the Head of PMO, operating across all IT projects throughout the company providing special knowledge and data for the project management team(s). Defines key performance parameters and creates reports to track project progress, including budget tracking and financial forecasting, project evaluation and monitoring, and performs any data analysis relevant to project tasks.
- Develops, designs, and establishes reporting standards for the company.
- Evaluates and monitors the performance and efficiency of projects to ensure that timelines are met.
- Evaluates the progress of the project and communicates regular updates to project teams and company leadership.
- Monitors project budgets; reviewing reports and program expenses to determine if allocated funds are used appropriately.
- Interfaces with the project team to discuss progress as well as identifying opportunities for improvement.
Key skills and competencies required:
- Strong customer service skills and attention to details.
- Has worked in a IT project management team
- Ability to analyse and report on project data
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to prioritize with changing situations.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and judgment to proactively identify and solve problems.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to effectively drive tasks to completion.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and data base management tools.
Desirable skills & qualifications
- Education: Post-secondary degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations
- Prince2 qualified
Duration: Initial 6 month contract.
Rate: Up to £300 per day
Start: ASAP (Immediately available/Start third week of Feb latest)
If you are interested in this opportunity then please send an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com and confirm your availability for a quick call to discuss in more detail.