£55000 - £60000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits
24 days ago
IT Procurement Specialist - upto £60K + Excellent Package
-Benefits: Pension + Private Medical + 4 x Life Assurance and buy or sell extra holiday options
-London based (EC): Flexible hybrid - office 2 days per week/rest hybrid work from home
-Role type: Permanent | Fulltime| UK based
Looking for a career defining challenge?
This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the design and development of Technology category Procurement process, systems, tools and policy!
Are you a Technology Procurement specialist? This is an exciting opportunity to support, plan and build, whilst playing a key role in the development of a 'Greenfield' Procurement function, supporting the Head of Procurement with the ongoing design and development of Technology Procurement, for a leading Law Firm.
- Lead supplier sourcing reviews (RFI,RFX, RFP) on behalf of business owners, negotiate commercial terms and mitigate supply risks through to contract sign off.
- Support the Head of Procurement with the development of strategic sourcing process, policy and 'best-practice' within this recently established team.
- Manage the delivery of the end-to-end sourcing lifecycle and help lead cross-functional stakeholders through the entire procurement lifecycle.
- Support Supplier Relationship Management in the classification of new suppliers to determine the most appropriate SRM treatment/due diligence frequency
- Developing key stakeholder relationships, focused on the continued development of procurement as a trusted business partner
- You will be responsible for the development of category strategy for a range of IT services - with initial focus on the business critical Software, Data and Infrastructure Services
- Technology Procurement experience - ideally within a 'Blue Chip' environment.
- Experience of developing stakeholder relationships in a Procurement environment
- Ability to support the development of procurement process and policy through IT category management
- Excellent Negotiation, Communication skills and commercial acumen
- Degree or CIPS preferred
Open to discussing a new career challenge then click apply!