Manchester, Greater Manchester
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
4 months ago
IT Procurement Manager - £80K
A fantastic opportunity to join a global team in a Financial Services FTSE 100 client, and support one of the largest IT spends in the world.
- IT Procurement Manager - £80K, focused mainly on Software and IT Services.
- Hands-on sourcing role, offering the chance to negotiate and deliver on global, business-critical IT Procurement projects.
- Working closely with Director-level stakeholders, you will form strong, collaborative relationships with colleagues worldwide.
- A strong background in IT Procurement, with particular knowledge of Software and IT Services.
- This role is all about negotiating - need to be a hands-on negotiator with a track record of delivering savings and adding value to your stakeholders.
- Comfortable operating and working in a complex, global business, facing off with stakeholders across multiple business units.
- Ideally, degree and / or CIPS qualified.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please apply here, or reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org