£65000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
about 1 month ago
1st Executive are recruiting for an Insurance firm based in Milton Keynes, supporting them on a procurement recruitment campaign as as they go through a period of transformation and growth.
Our client seeks to recruit an IT Procurement Manager to undertake a key role in their group Procurement function. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring full end - end sourcing, tendering, negotiation and stakeholder management, aim to drive commercial value for IT & Technology Stakeholders across the business.
Salary: Up to £75,000
Location: Milton Keynes (+ hybrid working = 1 - 2 days in office)
Both progression and development are on offer here, with a clear road-map to success lined out with promotion opportunities within 12 - 18 months / management of buyers in the org should you want to go down the management route.
- You will be responsible for managing the wider technology services category, procuring across software, telco, networks and data centers. Any exposure to the likes of Cognizant, Wipro, Experian and/or MSFT would be a nice to have.
- You will be a lead, assisting the Head of Procurement in the development and delivery of the Technology Procurement strategy.
- Lead negotiation of contracts with suppliers under agreed authority levels, working with in house or external legal counsel where appropriate.
- You will be responsible for providing first stop in-house contractual advice in relation to supplier contracts.
- Ability to build relationships with suppliers and stakeholders, and prioritisation skills managing multiple, conflicting interests and deadlines.
- Experience in an indirect category strategic procurement / supplier management role delivering commercial value.
- Degree Educated or CIPS Qualified/Building towards CIPS
Interviews to be arranged ASAP. Please apply with your CV.