£60000 - £70000 per annum + + package
3 months ago
Are you an IT Procurement Manager with experience of delivering complex IT sourcing projects across ERP? Do you also have a desire to work with top tier Private Equity companies?
Job Title: IT Procurement Consultant - ERP
Role: Fantastic and unique opportunity to join a niche market consultancy business with a broad portfolio of Private Equity clients. This role is to lead the procurement for a new ERP system on behalf of one of their clients; working closely with internal stakeholders to ensure cost optimisation and successful implementation. Significant progression is offered to the right candidate together with the opportunity to work on multiple projects, some of which may be international.
Location: Remote working. When safe to do so, it is envisaged you will undertake a couple of trips per month to visit the customer site, based in the North East.
Salary: Up to £70,000 + 20% bonus based on personal performance + % of all new business won + 10% flex benefits
- You will demonstrate specific Procurement experience within IT, with specialist knowledge of ERP systems and suppliers
- You will demonstrate Procurement experience gained in a complex, global, 'blue-chip' environment
- You will demonstrate a consultative approach to engaging and influencing key stakeholders
- You will be comfortable operating in a complex Procurement environment, and be willing to lead and manage end to end IT sourcing projects
- Degree educated - required
- Generating key ideas and conceptual frameworks to help solve problems and drive out insightful fact- based findings and recommendations
- Developing an intimate understanding of a client's business, their customer needs, their industry dynamics, their products/services and their supply chain
- Building out and updating the category strategy associated with the areas of responsibility
- Acting as a Programme Lead ensuring delivery excellence and exceeding customer expectations
- Running workshops to capture requirements and defining potential supply chain solutions to deliver requirements.
- Work with the Leadership Team on client assignments to develop a strategy and then refocus the organisation on making that strategy a reality.
- Developing execution plans for projects, performing risk analysis, and managing change control
If you meet the criteria of the role requirements, please apply below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV. The client is looking to interview immediately so please action ASAP if interested.