Manchester, Greater Manchester
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
11 days ago
Role: IT Procurement Manager
Salary: Up to £65K + Excellent Benefits
Location: Hybrid (Manchester + Agile / Flexible Working)
Are you an ambitious IT Procurement Manager - with experience of designing and delivering complex IT category strategies and end to end sourcing projects across the breadth of the Infrastructure, Cloud, Data Centre and Hardware category space?
If so, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to play a key role in a fast moving, transformational, award winning organisation who are embracing newly emerging Technology solutions to improve both colleague and customer experience.
You will have responsibility for a business critical portfolio of IT Procurement projects - spanning complex Infrastructure, Cloud, Data Centre and Hardware initiatives, supporting internal colleagues as well as the customer facing technology team. You will be tasked with developing and delivering cutting edge category strategies, as well as end to end strategic sourcing solutions, operating as an internal business partner to key Technology stakeholders.
Furthermore, you'll play a key role in the implementation and optimisation of 1st generation ITO arrangement within the Infrastructure category.
- You will demonstrate IT & Technology Procurement experience, with specific Infrastructure, Cloud, Data Centre and Hardware category knowledge
- Ideally, you will demonstrate Procurement experience gained in a fast-paced, transformational environment
- You will demonstrate a consultative approach to engaging, influencing and supporting Technology stakeholders through the end to end Procurement lifecycle
- You'll demonstrate a curious and inquisitive nature, with evidence of seeking out new way's of driving commercial value and cost optimisation across the Technology Procurement portfolio
- You will demonstrate evidence of designing and embedding 3 -5 year category strategies for Technology
- Degree & MCIPS qualified
***Due to our clients requirements, applicants must hold current and valid UK Right to Work***