£50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
about 1 month ago
1st Executive are recruiting for a Tier 1 Insurance business based in the City, as they navigate a period of transformation and growth.
Our client seeks to recruit an IT Procurement Manager to undertake a key role in their group Procurement function. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring full end to end sourcing, tendering, negotiation and stakeholder management across Hardware, Software, Data Services, PaaS, SaaS, IT consultancy.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + 10% Bonus + Package
Both progression and development are on offer here, with a clear road-map to success lined out with promotion opportunities within 12 - 18 months.
- You will be responsible for managing the IT category within Procurement (IT hardware, Software, data services, PaaS, SaaS, IT consultancy)
- You will be responsible for providing first stop in-house contractual advice in relation to supplier contracts.
- Experience in dealing with all types of IT services and outsourcing contracts
- Regulatory experience regarding material outsourcing, cloud outsourcing and operational resilience required
- Excellent and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with suppliers and stakeholders, and prioritisation skills managing multiple, conflicting interests and deadlines.
- Experience in IT category strategic procurement / supplier management role for multinational company
- Degree Educated or CIPS Qualified/Building towards CIPS
Please apply and send your CV. Interviews to be arranged ASAP.