Up to £60000 per annum + Pension, share plan, discount scheme
about 1 month ago
IT Procurement Manager - £60k
Are you an enthusiastic and motivated individual with end-to-end IT Procurement experience and a Strategic outlook?
My client, a multinational leader in technology, is offering an exciting opportunity to take the next step in your career, within a dynamic and transformative environment, which offers significant opportunity for progression and strong job security.
This is a remote role is paying up to £60k, plus attractive benefits.
- Lead negotiations with major suppliers to agree positive, long-term contracts.
- Manage bids, achieving value for money across systems, software, equipment and components
- Work closely with Senior-level stakeholders to develop and roll out strategic initiatives for the IT Category, to drive improvement and change
- Ensure strong working relationships are maintained with senior stakeholders and major suppliers
- Maintain a strong awareness of the market and suppliers
- Ensure Procurement projects are delivered to time and cost milestones
- Lead risk management and ensure compliance against relevant legislation and requirements
- Strong, full-lifecycle Procurement experience with a Strategic outlook.
- Indirect IT Category experience, including IT Hardware and software.
- The ability to engage successfully with Senior Stakeholders and positively influence outcomes.
- The ability to operate autonomously and to handle a fast-paced, changing environment.
- An understanding of varied contract constructs, including Master Service Agreements, Hardware and Software agreements.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply asap or contact Claire on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01483213310