£45000 - £58000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
about 1 month ago
Role: IT Procurement Manager
Salary: Up to £58K + Cash Flex + Bonus + Pension + Private Medical
Location: London (2 days p/w in Office)
This is an excellent opportunity with a high profile BIG 4 Consultancy & Advisory business! If you're looking for the opportunity to support an innovative CIO in an IT Procurement Business Partner capacity providing commercial sourcing and risk mitigation expertise across Software Development, SaaS, Hardware, IT Pro Services as well as support on Technology products/solutions that the client facing teams need in order to deliver value to their customers.
The role is responsible for owning contract negotiations with IT & Technology suppliers, nurturing stakeholder relationships through collaboration and partnership focussing on developing "value" and reducing "risk" during the commercial negotiation process with Tier 1 suppliers.
- Demonstrable IT & Technology category experience
- Experience of owning contract negotiations with Tier 1 suppliers - in regard to both legal and commercial terms
- Experience of developing stakeholder relationships - operating in a business partner capacity
- Experience on developing "value" and reducing "risk" during the commercial negotiation process
- Communication skills and commercial acumen
- Degree or CIPS / or eqv Law degree
***Applicants must hold current and valid UK RTW***