£45000 - £55000 per annum + + Benefits
4 months ago
Our client, an innovative technology solutions provider, is looking to recruit an IT Procurement Manager to join their Procurement team in Bristol.
Day to day responsibilities can include tasks such as:
- Managing the IT Procurement category to deliver an effective service to the business.
- Identification and reporting of cost-saving opportunities.
- Responsible for conducting and leading regular reviews of the IT spend category.
- Act as a subject matter expert for all IT Procurement related matters to the wider business.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong IT Category Management experience (Covering all subcategories; software, hardware, IT Services, Consultancy development, and telecoms is desirable)
- Effective supplier performance manager
- Proven high-level negotiation skills with project management experience
- Excellent stakeholder management
If you are interested in this opportunity and can demonstrate the above competencies, then please contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org