£52000 - £55000 per annum + + extensive benefits
9 months ago
IT Procurement Manager - £55K - Edinburgh
Opportunity to join a leading bank that is at the forefront of online and digital banking as an IT Procurement Manager essential for continuing the growth and success of the organisation.
- As the IT Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of complex, global IT sourcing projects, with a particular focus on software and services.
- You will be responsible for managing the hands-on end to end sourcing process, negotiating directly with suppliers to deliver savings and add value to the business.
- You will engage with and influence senior-level stakeholders, building strong, collaborative relationships across multiple international business units.
- You will have deep IT procurement experience, ideally with experience in software, hardware or cloud and IT services.
- You will demonstrate a successful track record of negotiating with suppliers to drive cost savings and deliver value to your stakeholders.
- You will have excellent stakeholder management experience, and be able to effectively engage with and influence senior stakeholders across multiple business units, with an international remit.
- Ideally Degree qualified and / or CIPS accredited.