£52000 - £55000 per annum + + extensive benefits
3 months ago
IT Procurement Manager - Edinburgh - £55K + extensive benefits
Opportunity to join a leading bank that is at the forefront of online and digital banking as an IT Procurement Manager. With the vast majority of the banks sales made online, the IT Procurement Manager role is core to continuing the growth and success of the organisation making it a diverse and intergral function within the organisation.
- As the IT Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of complex, global IT sourcing projects, with a particular focus on software and services.
- You will be responsible for managing the hands-on end to end sourcing process, negotiating directly with suppliers to deliver savings and add value to the business.
- You will engage with and influence senior-level stakeholders, building strong, collaborative relationships across multiple international business units.
- You will have deep IT procurement experience, ideally with experience in software, hardware or cloud and IT services.
- You will demonstrate a successful track record of negotiating with suppliers to drive cost savings and deliver value to your stakeholders.
- You will have excellent stakeholder management experience, and be able to effectively engage with and influence senior stakeholders across multiple business units, with an international remit.
- Ideally Degree qualified and / or CIPS accredited.