£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 year ago
IT Procurement Manager - £45K
An international not-for-profit in Oxfordshire are seeking a talented professional to lead IT procurement across their organisation. This is not just an opportunity to take sole responsibility for managing your category, but is also a fantastic chance to 'give something back' by contributing to the success of an organisation that improves the lives of people worldwide by solving environmental and agricultural problems.
- Will take sole responsibility for IT Procurement across a wide range of subcategories (hardware, software, cloud, telco, etc.)
- Role will cover the full procurement lifecycle from cradle to grave, from initial development of strategy through to hands on sourcing and SRM.
- Reporting into the IT Director, you will provide support and guidance to IT colleagues on all procurement activity.
- Will be supported by one direct report - providing an opportunity to coach and mentor a junior colleague.
- You will have strong IT Procurement experience, with ideally at least four years' exposure in this category.
- Will work autonomously and independently, taking full ownership of your category to deliver savings and add value to the business.
- Working closely with IT stakeholders, you will develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships and act as the point of contact for all IT Procurement needs.
- Ideally, Degree and / or CIPS qualified.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please apply below, or contact me directly at email@example.com