£40000 - £50000 per annum
12 months ago
- You will lead the delivery of end to end sourcing projects across the breadth of the IT & Tech sub-categories.
- You will be tasked with developing and owning key stakeholder relationships, ensuring Procurement is positioned as a valued "business partner" contributing valuable market insight at the outset of all sourcing activities
- In turn, you will plan, develop and optimise category strategy for the IT & Tech space - drawing on the direction of the broader global Procurement category strategy
- You will be tasked with delivering cost-savings tracked on a project by project basis, whilst ensuring value and operational efficiency is achieved when utilising 3rd party professional service solutions
Due to the on-going procurement change programme, this is an excellent opportunity, within a market leading organisation, to help contribute to the strategy and direction of a IT & Tech sourcing team.
- Demonstrable experience of sourcing IT & Tech services, complimented with wider Indirect Category experience
- You will demonstrate experience of delivering end to end sourcing projects in an international procurement environment.
- You will demonstrate an excellent track record of delivering savings and operational efficiencies in a project based procurement environment
- You will demonstrate a degree of legal awareness of contract risk, coupled with experience of drafting bespoke contract terms
- Degree qualified (or equivalent)
- Preferably a fully qualified member of CIPS