Coventry, West Midlands
£55000 - £70000 per annum + +benefits
about 1 year ago
I am currently recruiting for a leading retail brand who have a requirement for an IT Procurement Manager to join their award-winning procurement team- reciprocates of the 2019 CIPS Award for best procurement function.
As part of this high-performing team you will be responsible for leading the IT professional services and ADAM Category with a spend portfolio in the excess of £100M. This is an exciting opportunity to drive innovation and category strategy during a complex merger and broader business transformation programme which has already delivered £90M of P&L benefit across the pipeline of 300+ projects.
Benefits entail a salary of £65K, and an extensive package including car-allowance, pension, bonus, life-cover, health care, and exciting discounts.
This role requires someone with:
- IT Professional services procurement experience
- Experience of negotiating outcome-based service contracts
- Experience developing procurement category strategies for IT Professional / IT consultancy services
- IT stakeholder management experience - ideally gained in a merger or divestment environment
- An impressive track record of delivering results in fast-paced working environments
If you feel this role would be a good fit for you, apply immediately and feel free to contact me directly at email@example.com.