£300 - £400 per day
about 1 year ago
An interim IT Procurement Manager is required at a key client of mine, a leading SME in outsourced IT services in the financial world on an initial 3-month contract paying between £300-£400 a day.
This is a greenfield environment with a small Procurement team reporting to the Financial Director. This role covers all indirect categories but the majority of their spend is IT, mainly software licences.
Key suppliers you will work with are Microsoft, VMWare and Citrix. Experience with these supplier's prior will be beneficial.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work autonomously, and will be able to make suggestions about improving procurement processes and overall changes to the way procurement is done in the organisation.
- Strong IT procurement background, with excellent experience in software licences and hardware.
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills.
- Background operating in a greenfield environment
- End to end procurement experience
- Abliity to operate autonomously
- General indirects background also ideal.
This position is an urgent requirement, so please apply now and any questions call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186.