£450 - £550 per day
3 months ago
A major UK based professional services organisation are seeking An IT Procurement Manager with extensive experience of IT with a focus on several taxonomies such as; hardware, software, and professional services within major Blue-Chip procurement functions.
This is an interim role offering a 3-6-month initial contract offering up to £530 p/d to be based out of Basingstoke.
- Leading, implementing and defining procurement strategies which support the budgeted technological and digital IT investments.
- Defining and seeking agreement of appropriate sourcing and make vs. buy strategies to successfully deliver savings.
- Proactively managing stakeholders on a regular basis to ensure expectations are well managed and to gain alignment to procurement strategies.
- Ensuring commercial initiatives support project delivery plans / timelines.
- Leading commercial and contractual negotiations.
- Working closely with the Finance team to ensure the positive impact on IT budget is accounted for and realised.
- Fully integrating themselves with the procurement and IT operation teams.
- Managing the execution of key sourcing projects via the procurement system (Ariba), developing RFx and facilitating requirement gathering.
There is significant time pressure on this role so if you are interested please apply now.