South East England, England
14 days ago
IT Procurement Manager
I'm currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Procurement Manager to join a leading technology company who are at the forefront of the market, focusing on a variety of markets such as battery and autonomous technology.
This role is based in the South East, with flexibility around working from home 3-4 days per week. Salary is negotiable.
You will have IT Security and bidding experience, with the ability to demonstrate end-to-end commerciality. You will have experience working closely with Supply Chains on innovation solutions and Route to Market strategy.
- Develop and lead initiatives which drive Change and Continuous Improvement; be instrumental in maintaining a best-in-class Procurement function
- Collaborate with Senior-level stakeholders to develop, drive and execute Procurement Strategies, lead bids and negotiations with key suppliers for favourable terms, achieve value for money and agree long-term contracts
- Develop and process requisitions and Purchase orders across technical equipment, systems, software and components
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key decision makers and major suppliers
- Maintain an in-depth awareness of the market and supplier landscape
- Ensure time and cost targets are achieved, carrying out risk management and ensuring compliance
- At least 5 years' recent, demonstrable experience in a Procurement or Supply Chain Position.
- Strong, previous, end to end experience in IT Cyber Security Procurement, including bidding experience, the ability to work with the supply chain on innovation, previous experience undertaking route to market and carrying out vendor management
- Previous, strong experience with Risk Management
- Strong ability to engage with and influence senior level stakeholders and major suppliers
- Strong knowledge and experience of strategic bidding and business development
- Relevant industry experience in Automotive, Manufacturing, Finance, Aviation or Defence
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply asap or contact Claire on email@example.com or 01483213310