£40000 - £50000 per annum + + package
8 months ago
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Procurement professional to join a leading luxury retailer with stores across the UK. Our client has won multiple awards for their stores and online presence and is continuing to drive their IT strategy forward, making now a great time to join the team and spearhead this change.
12 month FTC based in either London or Leicester with flexible working. Our client is happy for you to work from home until restrictions are lifted (possible March?!) and then circa two days a week in the office.
Ideally, you will have the following skillset and experience:
- Demonstrates IT procurement experience covering all areas of IT including Hardware, Software and Service Solutions
- Strong stakeholder management
- Effective supplier performance manager
- Good technical understanding of IT contracts with program and project management experience
- Ability to create and manage complex tender and benchmarking exercises
- Experience at interpreting contracts and clauses and modifying
If you, or someone you know would like further information please send a current CV to Geoff.email@example.com or apply to this job ASAP as I need to submit CV's to the client by 2pm on Friday 4th. If you're unable to send your CV before then, please still send your CV in case more CV's are needed.